I’ve always been intrigued with light and colour, particularly the scientific side of it – how it works and acts, and that something so technical can be used to created something beautiful. I love experimenting with the infinite possibilities from different combinations of just three things: light, composition, and the choices I make.
My mild childhood interest in photography evolved into a fiery passion and by 2008 I was doing photography full time. In 2014 I completed a Travel Photojournalism course through MatadorU. I am also involved as co-admin of the Facebook community, and helped found and curated the Instagram feed of SA Women Photographers, a unique movement founded by Grethe Rosseaux, empowering and giving voice to womxn in the South African photography industry.
My main focus is on commercial and editorial work for tourism, environmental and socially centred organisations. I offer high-quality imagery and a professional full service, always striving to exceed my clients’ expectations.
More about me
- I love tea and incense and crisp mornings and mountains and travelling to unknown places.
- I hoard books – especially vintage travel journals found at flea markets, but am consciously attempting to live a more minimalist lifestyle.
- I’m an experienced birder.
- I care deeply about social and environmental issues.
- I’m pedantic about straight lines.